Earlier this week we posted more questions from the previous Monday’s Pub Quiz Walk – try them as a warm-up for Monday’s Kensington Pub Quiz Walk 2nd August 7pm at High Street Kensington Station at 7pm.
(P.S: More warm-up questions tomorrow night!)
Last Sunday’s Posted Questions… AND ANSWERS!
1. What colour is Whitehall on the standard English Monopoly board?
2. In the recent Sherlock Holmes movie, who played Watson?
A: JUDE LAW
3. Its nickname is The Gherkin: what’s its real name?
A: THE SWISS RE BUILDING
4. Why was Madonna issued with an official warning from Westminster City Council last week?
A: A NOISY PARTY WAS HELD IN HER LONDON HOME
And last week’s REAL tough one…
5. Fill in the blanks in the following sequence (The blanks are IN CAPITALS):
CLEMENT, WINSTON, Anthony, Harold, ALEC, Harold, Harold, EDWARD, Harold, Harold, JAMES, Margaret, Margaret, Margaret, JOHN, Anthony, Anthony, Anthony, GORDON, DAVID
…they are the Christian names of all of our post-war Prime Ministers in chronological order of election victory.
Last Saturday’s Posted Questions… AND ANSWERS
1. What colour is the roof of the Ministry of Defence?
2. What democratic anomaly links: Arthur Balfour, Gordon Brown, James Callaghan and Sir Alec Douglas-Home?
A: EACH SERVED AS PRIME MINISTER WITHOUT BEING ELECTED BY THE NATION
3. Edina and Patsy were the central characters in which London-set sitcom?
A: ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS
4. Which famous school did our current Prime Minister attend?
5. I have one North down south and two Easts up north; I get Cross three times and have both a Common and a Green – and although I have both an Oak and a whole Wood, I only have two branches. Which tube line am I?
A: THE NORTHERN LINE
To follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Bebo or MySpace, to watch London Walks Films on YouTube, to send us an email or simply to catch up on the latest news from www.walks.com, click on the appropriate icon below…