Sunday, 1 August 2010
Pub Quiz in Kensington – A Warm Up!
Warm-up for Monday night’s Kensington Pub Quiz Walk with these teasers from last week’s Lambeth Pub Quiz Walk
1. The Festival of Britain, which opened in 1951, was the project of which Deputy Prime Minister?
2. The big flag pole on the South Bank was a gift from the people of which Canadian province?
3. The acronym NFT stands for…?
4. Which actor’s statue stands outside the National Theatre?
5. When it was built it was the world’s largest observation wheel. Its name?
6. “The Lambeth Walk” was the hit song from which 1930s musical?
7. Which George Orwell novel is set in Lambeth?
The Kensington Pub Quiz Walk meets at High Street Kensington Station, 7pm on Monday 2nd August
To follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Bebo or MySpace, to watch London Walks Films on YouTube, to send us an email or simply to catch up on the latest news from www.walks.com, click on the appropriate icon below…