Thanks again to ALL who joined in and made our successful Pub Quiz Walk season such fun – keep an eye out for more Pub Quiz Walks on the next season version of the Famous White Leaflet.
In the meantime, here are the answers to the last quiz posted here on the blog last week…
1. What does the name Strand mean?
2. Nell Gwynn was the mistress of which King?
A: King Charles II
3. Samuel Pepys watched the first British staging of which traditional seaside entertainment at Covent Garden?
A: Punch & Judy
4. What colour is Bow Street on the traditional English Monopoly board?
5. The Salisbury Pub on St Martin’s Lane is named for which British political figure?
A: Robert Cecil, 3rd Marquess of Salisbury, three times Prime Minister – last PM of the 19th century and first of the 20th
To follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Bebo or MySpace, to watch London Walks Films on YouTube, to send us an email or simply to catch up on the latest news from www.walks.com, click on the appropriate icon below…